I got some bad ideas feeding my brain
[html]

Word Count → don't care

Sorry it's late! D: Do you want to have it be done with your post and then we make the thread where Argul gets the pup, later the 24th? Also, I hope the post is okay. :/

Valinta had, of course, heard about what had happened to Orin's son. Everyone did. It was a disturbing incident and everyone hoped it would never happen again, most of all Shawchert. His son had been killed, and the mother of his children disappeared.

Valinta's heart went out to Sky, as she had been dealing with everything gracefully. It was beautiful how well she could go through all this fear and all this stress and just leave calm everywhere. At least she did for Valinta. Of course, the two females were best friends. Soul sisters, if you would.

Because of the incident, Valinta didn't like it if someone showed interest in her children and she didn't know them very well. So when the male showed up and introduced himself, then started to stare at Kielly, Valinta didn't care if he was her own blood brother. He'd stay away from her daughter.

"Hello, Argul. I am called Valinta." Valinta said frostily. She knew she sounded like a bitch, but at this time in the pack, it was perfectly fine. There had been whipsers that it had to have been someone in the pack, and to not trust anyone unless you knew their soul.

And with one glance to his eyes, the Russian female wasn't sure if the man, Argul, had a soul. His eyes discomfited her, and she grew flustered under his gaze. Shifting Kielly to a more protected position (not that she could do anything), Valinta cast her eyes down.

"I have to... Talk to Sky. She's been expecting me." The female fled through the trees as fast as she could to lock herself in her house and be in J'adore's strong, protecting arms. As she ran, she remembered the implications of what she had said. If that man was the murderer, he'd know that she was close to the alpha's mate... Valinta's thoughts summed up the entire encounter in one word. Shit.

<style>
.kfree-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/km8Cx.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread