j- We're young and in love
[html]

OOC: omg, two of my favorite people in my thread. I think i might just have a heart attack <3 WC:

She spoke of her name being Selene D'Angelo. Not too uncommon of a name, Panda believed that they had met another woman by the name Selene along the way, but she did not look anything like this woman, nor did the other Selene have the same last name. It was a pretty name none the less though, and Panda smiled at the woman as she had willingly given her name to the pair. It's nice to meet you the woman had spoken to the other, that same charming smile on her lips. Panda was rather friendly when she needed to be, and she was also rather fierce when it came to it, it just took her a while to get to that fierceness within her. Venom had seen the woman glance at him a few times, and he stood there with his hands across his chest for a moment, his hazel eyes looking from Selene to Panda, and the back to Selene. The two would listen to the woman's words about the cult of Anathema. How her sister had come over from wherever and brought some of the customs over. Panda glanced to Venom, trying to figure out if this was where they belonged.

Selene would finish off with asking them if they had any skills they could contribute to the 'family'. The shaman looked at her friend and then giggled lightly. Venom looked at the giggling Panda and then he looked to a tall woman that had come up behind Selene. She said nothing, but probably was waiting for Panda to answer what was asked. Venom looked back to Panda, who looked at the new woman and she stopped giggling. Well, I am a creature of many different skills. Soap making, star charting, reading, writing, staff carving, bong making, drawing are some things. I can also cook fairly well, as well as hunt. Spiritually, I'm a shaman, so I also dabble in meditation, astral projection, spirit healing, things like that. the woman spoke to the two women that were in front of herself and her manly friend. He found it refreshing to be around females, for males obviously meant competition for the ladies, so him being within the group of girls was all too fine with him. I'm good at stuff too. I'm an archer, a novice, but I'm practicing still. I also can play guitar, and I can sing. I can also fight fairly well. I'm still young so I have a lot to learn still, but I do plan on working on things like that.. it was true, the man was barely a year old, and where he was at as far as hunting and fighting went, he was good at it. He was a skillful creature, and better yet, he was a rarity in the spiritual world. I'm also an aura-reader. the man commented as he looked at both of the women, subconsciously already trying to read their auras. What customs does Anathema believe in? Wanna know what the family believes in before I commit, ja?

<style>
.panda_dead01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.panda_dead01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.panda_dead01 b {color:#a0b1c6; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.panda_dead01 {background-color:#8a7e70; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9545/pandaflower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d1609; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread