`Run if you Intend to S.urvive
The male laughed so easily, and seemed so comfortable around her- despite her rather startling appearance. Most who had seen her tended to steer clear or be overly submissive and cautious. His answers made her grin, his laugh made her feel welcomed. As he introduced himself, nakita tilted her head slightly. Mouthing the name to herself, she was almost startled when the answer to her next question came from a snarl, but from his stomach. She laughed with him a bit before he came and ate what he wanted, taking a place near her as he cleaned his muzzle, all the while her green and blue flecked orbs trained on him- just watching.

As he made a swift glance-over of the immediate area, she gave a slight laugh. "Do not like the shadows, or do not like what may be hiding in them? The two are always mixed up with eachother all of the time." she spoke, letting her eyes drift up to the moon with a smile on her maw. It was usually things like herself that creatures feared lurked in the shadows. Eventually, her eyes drifted back down to appraise the male, smile fading to a more dulled tone. "But regardless... if you are afraid of the shadows... why come out at night when that is all you can see? The only reason I do not travel in the day is because I am... most unusual." she started, letting her head slowly rest on her paws as she kept eye contact. "I have been known... on countless occasions... to attack for no reason. It is in my instinct, though. I was made for the purpose of a fighting ring in my home country. Most people do not know this of me- and they usually stay away because my scars scare them. I do not see how they can be blamed." she paused, smile crossing her maw again. "If I saw an animal twice my size with many scars, I would stay clear too." she finally finished, letting her eyes droop half- closed but her ears swiveled to pick up on the male movements and speech.

Messages In This Thread