J- Someone worth waiting for
[html]
WC: 328
OOC: oh shaw is VERY interested in spies now XD

It hurt to hear that she wanted to join. She seemed like a wonderful wolf, but how could he let someone join now with everything that was going on in his pack. It would be like asking her to get her head up on one of those stands the second she walked in. It seemed that the killer had an affinity for puppies, but he had also attacked Valinta and left her to die so no one was safe. She spoke of how she came to be looking for a pack and her skills. This made Shaw raise his ears. A spy in his pack, someone who could help him keep an eye on things. Maybe she could be useful after all, though he had this whole ordeal cleared out... well almost... he would be glad to have someone there in case something more happened later on. Then they could prevent murders as well as possible.

“I must say you have... risen my hopes a bit. Though there is one thing. My pack has been a major part of a few murders recently... I’m afraid that it’s not very safe at the moment. I have an idea of who the killer is, but I do not want to risk more lives.”

He said, calmly and coolly. He had to play this the right way, he didn’t want to lose someone who might prove to be valuable. He cleared his throat.

“I thought you might want to know before making it official. I do not want you coming in blindly not knowing what you’re getting into.”

He added, then fell silent watching her face to see what she would say. He hated saying something like this about his pack, and he was afraid of it falling apart. He would do anything to keep it together. His grief was even put aside. Looking for Orin was put aside. For the pack.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread