I Hope You Choke, I Know You'll Choke
[html]
3+←Word Count :: shhh, i love my j <3

The stallion did not seem surprised by her stumbling attempts to speak his language, and from this China could only assume that the handsome ebony beast who dwarfed his small orange companion had met a low-speaking luperci before. She was delighted that he had understood her, and smiled broadly to the horse's gentle reply. She would have tried to speak with the stallion further, something that would not have been too successful considering her limitations with the language, but was interrupted by the black-haired man. To his comment, she nodded her head sharply, causing her elegant charcoal bob-cut of hair to dance about lightly blushed features. "Oh, well, yes. I suppose I can, a bit. I'm not too good at it, to be honest with you, hon - I learned from my sisters, and they're real good like." Pretty blue eyes moved from the male to the horse, then back again.

Cotl and Maschine seemed to have a pretty close relationship. It was obvious from his physical language that the stallion held his Luperci friend in a great level of respect. China wondered absently if Cotl also knew lowspeech, but was distracted by his question. Her palm reached out to stroke the silky muzzle of the stallion, if he would allow it, while she considered an answer. "Well... I wasn't really born in Inferni, see," It was a topic that somewhat embarrassed the silvery girl, the fact that she had come to this place only to flee from war and return months later, "I was born in a place pretty far away from here. And I guess I just haven't really thought about getting one since I've been back." She admitted lightly, offering the male a gentle smile. "What about you, love? Where are you from? You've got that, erm, interesting way of speaking and whatnot, so I assume Inferni isn't your birthplace either."

table by kiki. image credit here.
<style>
.chl-table {background-color:#d2e4ed;border:1px solid black;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:12px;color:#6e8e9d;letter-spacing:.4px;word-spacing:.4px;line-height:16px;width:80%;text-align:justify;background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:10px;background-image:url(http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/250/footerga.png);margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;-moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;-webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 10px black;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;}
.chl-extra {padding:0px;padding-left:15px;}
.chl-wc {font-weight:bold;color:#37474e;font-size:14px;}
.chl-ooc {font-weight:normal;color:#1f1f1f;font-size:11px;}
.chl-inner {border:1px solid black;margin:0px auto;background-color:transparent;border-radius:3px;-moz-border-radius:3px;-webkit-border-radius:3px;background-image:url(http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1800/chinatrans.png);background-repeat:repeat;background-position:top left;font-size:11px;color:#37474e;margin:0px 0px 190px 0px;width:90%;text-align:justify;padding:10px;}
.chl-inner p {text-indent:10px;}
.chl-inner b {color:#2c2720;}
.chl-copy {text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread