Paw Prints
[html]

OOC: Then we can finish after your post; feel free to powerplay Slade nodding and running after Deidre answers.
WC: 307

Slade's tail began wagging like it was on fire when Deidre answered. This was a response in itself. She'd be around! He'd likely get to see her again before she left the area. He'd be looking forward to that, maybe even a little more than he wanted to admit. He didn't say it aloud, but he really hoped that they would get to be good friends, and maybe - just maybe - she would be willing to join Cercatori d'Arte. If he could help her find a den near his, he'd be over there every day instead of wandering pointlessly through the forest. They could relate, which was a miracle in itself.

Deidre sighed, whisking Slade away from his whirlwind of thoughts and reminding him that he was thinking way too far ahead. Doing that might only set him up for disappointment. Shaking his head, he replied. "No, you're not, but I should probably get going anyway... I'm not sure if there's anything important going on...."

I highly doubt it, he finished silently. Slade started turning away. Unfortunately, the confirmation that Deidre would be nearby seemed to him like it was saying, "All right, that means that now is an appropriate time to go; you'll see her again." He had to listen to that annoying little voice, or else he would be more than happy to talk with Deidre until the end of time or until she left, whichever came first.

He glanced over his shoulder. "So I guess I'll see you around?" he asked hopefully. It was a rather stupid question, as she had just confirmed that she'd be in the area, but he couldn't help but ask; it was just another reason for him to postpone returning to the pack where he didn't really know anybody and had nobody to really talk to save himself.

<style type="text/css">
.sladesun-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.sladesun b {font-weight:bold; color:#b84129; letter-spacing:1px}
.sladesun p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sladesun {margin:0 auto; background-color:#020204; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/2ex2bva.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8f7796; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #7e3a39; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread