J- Someone worth waiting for
[html]
OOC: we can end with your post and you can start up other threads if you would like Smile Just remember not to join in a thread before the date of your joining ^^

As she spoke he looked her up and down mostly to see what kind of wolf she was. It was hard for his right eye was still nearly shut from the fight he had with Kesho many days before. He was healing though... thankfully. He had to thank Sky for that. He could see the wolf before him seemed to be a brave woman and he thought... yes a good addition to the pack. It might even make his members feel better about the whole ordeal, then again it could be a feeling that she was intruding on their privacy... but he had not turned anyone down and she seemed like an able wolf.
Well then I welcome you to Cercatori d’ Arte, your voice alone would be something for the pack to behold. I would offer you a tour, but my fiance would have a problem

He said ruefully, but indicated she could cross the borders now.

<style type="text/css">
.shawrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b566b; }
.shawrain .ooc{font-style:italic; padding: 10px 15px 5px 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4c5658;text-align:center;text-shadow:none;}
.shawrain p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shawrain .divider {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #a1c5f1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;opacity:0.4;filter:alpha(opacity=40);}
.shawrain {margin:0 auto; width:390px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... tsee-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #182835;}
</style>
Table by Gen
[/html]

Messages In This Thread