Angels with silver wings
[html]<style type="text/css">
.wickedwretch b {font-family:georgia, serif; font-weight:bold; color:#d8e0d3; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.wickedwretch p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.wickedwretch {width:400px;border:1px solid #5a6e60;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... wretch.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:200px;background-color:#131f2a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:"Trebuchet MS", tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#3e4b4d;}
</style>

She's a little ADHD.

She was caught up in the whirlwind of smells that surrounded her. She did know that it was rude to cross into someone elses' pack territory and potentially dangerous...but she hadn't realized that this was a pack border. It just seemed like an area with a whole lot of smells in it to her. Wretch looked up when she heard a sharp voice, Villisca disappearing a few seconds later, opening her field of vision up.

It was a wolf, one much bigger than herself, carrying two hares in its mouth. She didn't understand why it was approaching her at all and was frightened at first, her fur standing on end, eyes widening. She danced back and forth on her toes a bit, unsure if she ought to run, green eyes flashing about for a good exit route. What was she doing out here? Walking around and sniffing, of course!

She didn't reply, and he continued speaking. A pack territory? "What pack?" She had never been to a pack other than her own. "I'm Wretch. I never see'd a pack...other than mine! Or smelled it. It smells so weird here!" She exclaimed, her face twisting into an odd and thoughtful expression for a few moments as she took a few more big whiffs.

"Who are YOU, mister?" She asked, ignoring his last question completely. Of course her parents would be worried about her...that's why she hadn't told them where she was going! Out on a walk, yes, but not where to! The girl skipped topics now, her fur settling down a bit. He hadn't tried to hurt her or anything...and look! He had two hares. One for her, probably. What a nice guy. "I want one! Can I have one? Please? Please?" She looked to the hares, then back up to the darkly toned wolf.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread