Innocence corrupted (Halifax)
[html]

Word Count→000::OOC: Hmmm, i'll think of something. Maybe Imacai tries to take her somewhere? X3

Sankara's thoughts were interrupted when she smelled something sweet on the air. She straightened in one second and sniffed the air on the smell's direction. The source was another canine, a coyote, who began to walk towards her. He looked strange in some way; but his eyes were what most caugh her attention. One of them was yellow while the other was bright red. The woman nodded as the coyote greeted her, but backed a bit when he leaned to smell her.

The coyote had a funny speech. The grizzly female took a couple of seconds to decipher the simple words that he had pronounced. "I-i was only enjoying myself. Drawing." Sankara's gaze travelled towards the paperball and back to the coyote. She didn't know this stranger, so she was not about to reveal her current emotional state. "I am from...hummm, the south of 'Souls." She didn't feel like mentioning the name of her pack. The name reminded her of the reason that she had came here.

Right now she didn't really care about what happened to her, so she wasn't awake enough to think about the situation when the stranger offered her a bottle of a strange, sweet-smelling liquid. Sankara turned all her attention towards it. The smell wasn't like anything that she had ever smelled before. "Yes, thanks." She took the bottle from his hands, and lifted it to her lips. The smell got stronger as it neared her nose. She placed the bottle's mouth on her parted lips and took a gulp of the sweet liquid. As the drink passed down her throat she felt like it burned it. The sensation caused her to cough and spit part of the liquid. The coughs prevented her from breathing, and its force was such that she fell on her knees. This was the first time that she ever tasted something liquid that hurted her throat.

But as soon as the burning sensation retreated, a new feeling appeared. She felt her mind go dizzy, and not in a bad way. In fact, the feelings that she was trying to take out of her mind had began to fade. She looked at the bottle that she was still holding, and then to the stranger's face. There was request on her eyes. I want more. She didn't wait for his answer and took another gulp instead. When she managed to swallow that burning liquid, she finally talked. "What...is...this? It is delicious." Her voice came out rough, very different from her usual sweet tone. The substance was now affecting her thoughts, numbing them. She attributed this to the fact that this was the first time that she had ever tasted this drink.

Sankara ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .sankafied b {font-weight:bold; color:#20ef0a; letter-spacing:1px; } .sankafied .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sankafied p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sankafied {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#091c07; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... 30copy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#128906; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Kemo
[/html]

Messages In This Thread