Axes and Trees
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Mabu began to place the logs into the saddle bag and smiled at the horse. Glancing at J'Adore she shrugged and said, "I have no clue if I have spanish blood in me but it's very possible. You say you have spanish...is it the mexican spanish...or does your family hail from Spain?" Mabu asked curiously.

She stuffed another log into the saddle bag and sighed at the smell of freshly cut wood. Mabu would always associate the smell of fresh cut wood with her pack. It was one of the few things she remembered as a pup. The smell of fresh cut wood, smoke from a fire, and the scent of pack. She probably would never admit it to anyone, but she did miss having those scents around her.

Mabu sighed wistfully and continued to pack the bags full of wood. No use dwelling on the past. Mabu shook her head and glanced back at J'Adore."So what is your tribe like?" Mabu was curious because it was always best to keep an open mind. If she did ever decide to join a pack, she'd like to know about them.

<style type="text/css">
.mabuleaf-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.mabuleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#a79c62; letter-spacing:1px}
.mabuleaf p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mabuleaf {margin:0 auto; background-color:#b9eec0; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2h4dedl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#587563; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #81a37b; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread