Wait...weren't we friends?
[html]

Word Count→000::OOC:

Sankara relaxed a bit as the male reassured her. If there was no problem with her being there, she could relax. Her limbs untensed as she straightened and sat on her spot. The light-colored male closed the distance between them wagging his tail. "Nice of you to let me stay here. I wasn't really thinking when i trespassed...it wasn't my intention, i swear!" She repeated. The enthusiastic wag of the male's tail made her own mood raise, and her tail wagged lightly.

Sankara, even though she was shy at the beggining, was very friendly, and usually considered people her friends even though she hadn't met them from long ago. That was happening to her right now. The male had been nice to her, even though she had commited a crime.

But her train of thoughts changed as soon as the other male made another comment. He was trying to cool off the mood. But she misunderstood it; she tried to look at her belly, not spotting anything different. "Why? there has not been much lately. Only a friend of mine having puppies...but i haven't lost weigh" She returned her gaze to Ty. "...or did i?" She tilted her head to a side. No one had ever made that kind of comments to her. She recalled the last days. There had actually been a change on her. She was more open to people now, but did that count as a real change? "Maybe i became a bit more extrovert...but that's all." She looked at the male in front of him again. She didn't see a noticeable change on him since the last time that she had visited Phoenix Valley.

But as she sat there, as the smell of the foreign territory filled her nose, she began to feel a bit uneasy. She wanted to go back to the borders right now, so she stood up and spinned her body so her right flank faced Ty. "Would you mind if we go back to the borders...i, humm, feel intimidated here." She hoped that the male could understand it. She still hadn't gotten rid of all her shyness.

Sankara ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .sankafied b {font-weight:bold; color:#20ef0a; letter-spacing:1px; } .sankafied .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sankafied p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sankafied {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#091c07; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... 30copy.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#128906; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Kemo
[/html]

Messages In This Thread