i've really lost my way
[html]

Sorry for the wait ;_;

Today, Adrian had decided to take Iliya on a little trip away from the pack lands. The little pup had been dying to get out and explore the new lands since they arrived and had many sleepless nights due to it. He was always restless and begging his caretaker to take him adventuring and finally the golden brute gave in. He took his pup away from the safety of Cercatori d'Arte and to one of the beach. It seemed to be a bit of a dreary day, but that didn't really matter to the romping puppy. As soon as they got there, Adrian set him down for him to run around on his own, clumsy on his excited puppy paws.

He ran to the water as soon as he could, but ran away from the waves lapping at the shore. He wanted to get in, but he was scared at the same time. Adrian only chuckled at him, reaching down to give him a comforting pat when he ran back and hid behind him. The older male took notice of someone else along the shore when they got there and he watched her carefully, almost wearily, and Liya hadn't even noticed her yet. But not for long. The observant puppy followed his line of vision and saw the older white wolf and let out some happy yips as he bounded toward her.

That freaked Adrian out some and he followed, but didn't snatch him up to keep him from going over to her. Maybe she was friendly? Old people were normally friendly, right? If not he'd take his little boy and leave her to be a grumpy old woman. He was hoping she was nice. Iliya was having fun meeting new people. He thought everyone was awesome and nice and hadn't been proven otherwise yet.

<style type="text/css">
.ilyagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ilyagift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.ilyagift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ilyagift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1551o4n.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4F647F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread