A night of camping and potential fun
[html]

WC: 604

no worries, he finds it cute

Nickolas smiled a little more as she did, her reaction just putting him even more at ease. She was shorter, slender, strong, not afraid to speak her mind, and not to mention beautiful. He had never thought of woman in a more intimate way before; so why was he starting now? They were most likely around the same age after all; and she seemed like she could hold her own. Finding such a strong female was a relief to him, it really reminded him of his mother. Then he noticed how she was blushing a little; making it clear that she was having the same sort of thoughts as he was. It really went along with her red fur and just made her look even more beautiful. Maybe things could really work out between them, if anything else he would not be alone during his little camping trip. There was room for the two of them in the tent; but he had to think of a way to say that without it sounding like he wanted to sleep with her. He was not use to interacting with females; so it really explained why he was at such a loss of words at the moment.

Then she stepped closer and he felt himself blush a little, bright yellow eyes gazing into her beautiful amber ones. He smiled a little more when she said that she wanted to get to know him better; fangs nearly shown as his muzzle opened a little more. “Yeah, I would like to get to know you too” he responded in an equally soft voice. He really had no idea how to continue or even how to develop this awkward relationship with this female he had just met. By her silence it was obvious that she was just as lost; so he did not feel so bad after all. Then she walked off and he watched her with interest; very curious as to what she was going to do. She sat on her knees and just put her hand in the river; and he was about to ask what she was doing.Then it looked like something had grabbed her and nearly dragged into the water. Before he could ask if she was okay he saw that she was giggling, which made it clear that he was free to chuckle a little bit. When she stood up he saw that she had gotten a big salmon; lucky since he was actually starting to get hungry.

He grinned as he walked over to her to get a better look at the salmon, feeling his stomach starting to rumble just a little. It was really nice of her to share her catch with him; he had to think of something he could share with her to pay her back. “Actually, I am starting to get hungry” he said as he stood even closer to her. In an unforeseen tender moment he reached up and rubbed her cheek with his paw; having no idea what was coming over him.“I insist that you stay and camp with me Arwen, I would really to have your company” he said as he took his paw away slowly. “Since you are sharing your meal, I can share my tent. But if you are not comfortable with that; you can sleep in it and I can sleep outside” he said just to cover his butt. He did not want to imply he thought that they were going to sleep together; heck he was still a virgin and was not even sure he was going to get a mate.

<style type="text/css">
.ca01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA500; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ca01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.ca01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ca01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#3d3d3d; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 46_l-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread