Too close for comfort
[html]

Asphyxia growled, he was totally wrong. And at least he could speak English, well.. somewhat. "You're wrong." she said, getting herself into a bitchy mood, "I'm fully coyote, and not wolf. Wolves are pathetic." If she wasn't intoxicated, she'd probably would have thought that she is also pathetic, as a coyote trying to defend the name.
Truth was, he was right about her leg and she rolled her eyes and huffed. Maybe this wolf was somewhat clever? Maybe, who knew but it annoyed the hell out of her because she always wanted to be right, to be clever. Asphyxia wanted to show that she was a tough cookie. She wanted to show to her lover, Naloxone, but that never lasted because she didn't even know where he was.
However, the wolf, coyote, whatever the hell he was, there was one thing he was wrong about. "Just watch me, I'll take you down someday, when you least expect it. I'll hunt you down and kill you with one hand tied behind my back." She would find him someday, she'd take care of him so he'd never even be able to speak.
The miserable bitch looked away and looked at her leg again. It was semi bleeding, it was getting better everyday now and soon it would be healed, the time when it would be right to fight Red Sol.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread