Come out, I know you're there!
OOC: I can practically feel Slade’s reaction to this…

The girl hissed in frustration as the male noticed her. Damn it, damn it, damn it! She had been looking forward to this prank and now it was all ruined, just because she hadn’t picked a good enough hiding spot. Based on what she knew about the male, she was convinced he’d run as soon as he got the chance, which was now. But he didn’t. Stupid males… especially coyotes… so unpredictable… Then she realized that she might actually get the chance to pull her prank. It would require some improvisation though, now that she’d been seen. Oh well. She jumped out of the tree and gave the male her “I’m gonna get you!” look, leaving her owl perched on the branch.

“Oh, silly you, you thought I was going to hurt you, when I was only going to have a little… how should I say this… fun! But of course, you don’t know how to have fun, do you? Aw, poor you. Well, now it’s time to teach you how insane maniacs like me operate!” She gave him another one of her creepy looks, the veins nearly popping out of her eyeballs, her lips curved upwards in a maniacal smile, exposing her fangs. Her hand reached the branch the owl was perched on and gave it a shake. It had the desired effect, and the owl came flying out, screeching, careening towards Slade. She vaulted back into the tree and waited.

Messages In This Thread