Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
[html]

Close soon? :3

"Eventually? She's been here for a while...since before I joined, as a pup. You guys took this long to decide to look for her?" He asked. Gideon wasn't angry by any means, just puzzled. There were always circumstances that could keep family members apart, but it was hard for him to imagine losing a sibling and not going to look for them. Perhaps they had...or perhaps Nayru just hadn't wanted to be found.

"I can stand outside. Yeah..I'll carry her." He lifted Nayru's smaller body easily with his arms, limbs strong from months of fishing up sharks and big ocean fish. He carried her to the area Farore had specified and set her down, scooting her into the doghouse. "I hope she wakes up soon." All they could do was wait, most likely. Wait for her to awaken...wait for this storm to finally end.

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread