`Run if you Intend to S.urvive
Ookami was yet to really examine the wolfess. He didn't really focus too much on appearence, for his had always been quite startaling. When he finally did get a good look at the female she was large. Large like he was. He was currently in his Lupas form where his shoulder reached a height of four feet and Nakita wasn't much smaller. He smiled, maybe someone could share his discomfort with their size.. It wasn't exactly a discomfort.. more like awareness.

Her question made him think.. he nodded his head, "I think it's both." He spoke a simple answer, still wondering about the question. He chuckled at her next question, "That is a very good question, though I don't hold an answer for it. And what is so unusual about you?" He cocked his head, looking at her, not noticing whatever it was that made her unusual. When she spoke of it he nodded his head, "I understand. The past seems to always get in the way in the future.." He paused, listning to the rest of her story, he nodded again, "I too have scars. Although my coat hides my scars, but I have many. I am quite large too, if my coat were to reveal my scars then I probably wouldn't have made as many friends. But true friends are the ones who love you regardless of what you look like." He spoke thoughtfully. He plopped down on the ground with a small smile, the moon shone above but still it was not enough light for his comfort.

Messages In This Thread