[P] Too Much to Ask For?
[html]

Despite the fact he was waiting for her, Slade jumped at the sound of Deirdre's voice, but instantly afterward his tail started wagging. "Hi, Deirdre!" he greeted. "You scared me for a second there; I was getting used to hearing nothing, I guess." He smiled, about to ask her what she had been up to, but then she asked him the exact same thing.

He had to answer with a simple shrug. He would be lying if he said that life was great, because that was the last word he would use to describe it at the time. "Okay, I guess. I'm sorry it took so long to get over here; there's been some drama in the pack...." He wondered if he should tell her about it. The last time they had met he had almost invited her to join Cercatori d'Arte, but with a mad killer on the loose - probably Arwen - he might have to withdraw that until he - possibly she - was caught.

Still, he decided to keep that information to himself unless she asked about it; while he wanted to trust her, he wasn't completely certain that Arwen was guilty; the murderer could still be anyone. Slade found the thought disturbing that Deirdre was a suspect. There was no way....

Pushing the thought aside, he returned the question. "So how have you been? Seen the hawk or whatever that bird was lately?"

<style type="text/css">
.sladefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacdd6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000f3d; }
.sladefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; text-align:center;}
.sladefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sladefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#527d96; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... slade1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bacdd6; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000f3d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sladefreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #527d96; margin:0 auto;}
.sladefreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #527d96; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread