The Territory
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Marie; 308 words

Sakari

It really was amazing that the other could decipher her such things about her from a single look. Just a glance gave the other female her age, rank, and that she was luperci rather than non-luperci. Especially since scents made luperci indistinguishable from non-luperci. The only way to tell would be to see one walking around in optime form which Sakari currently did not possess. Nor did scent give away an exact age, only an approximation. But there were some that had finely tuned noses and intellect to be able to tell such things apart. Then again it could also be speculated as such since Sakari was just out aimlessly wandering around rather than seeming to take care of a certain duty.

She smiled and nodded her head in response to the other's question. Sure, she was free to ask such things. "Sakari Yakone Amara." She gave her full name to the other. All anyone had was their name and just what it meant. At least where she came from name meanings were important. It told all one needed to know about the other. So she was quite proud of her name and what it said about her. Not to mention that it also made his family of the Kalona.

"I'm just out looking around. I want to see if I can find anything that looks like what is in the jars in the Town Hall." She wasn't sure what the plants were. It wasn't something that she had learned just yet. Still, it was on her to do list. Maybe if she could find something similar than she can bring it back to her uncle and have him explain what it was and what it was used for to her. After all she wanted to follow along the medicine path just as he had chosen to do.

<style>
.purple-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.purple-b02 b {color:#c274dc;}
.purple-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.purple-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#d1a4e0; text-shadow:#c274dc 0px 0px 4px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.purple-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... i/gray.png);height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#000000;}
.purple-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.purple-b02 {background-color:#dfe0e2; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d1a4e0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread