another life has begun (j)
[html]

out of character text

He was kicking his legs in anticipation as he looked over to to see that the Patriarch was approaching him. He began to ask himself the same questions, again and again, in a repeating cycle. He indeed, had been in this pack for a good long time. He was merely doing very little jobs, just like around the cabin stuff. However, he spoke to his parent about wanting to extend his responsibilities to the pack, He felt that he was ready and he didn't want to hang around home all the times.

When he had heard of the point of which he would address his intention of interrupting the Patriarch, the Zazkex boy stood up from the seat and stood before Jefferson, whom was a little towering above. With a deep breath, the boy spoke. "I'm sorry for taking your time, but I came to say that I wish to start ascending in the ranks, sir." He then stood looking at Jefferson, waiting for his reaction.

<style type="text/css">
.car-mtns b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.car-mtns .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.car-mtns p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.car-mtns {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#A7C9EA; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1gm77o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread