Bro Love
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore nodded glumly, 'Madre would never tell me about Italy, she said it was irrelevant. She lied'. The male was irrtated at his mother secretive ways, whenever he had asked 'What was it like in Italy?' she would reply simply, 'What Italy is and isn't is irrlevant. Spain is what metters now'. The golden male scowled at himself, this was not his Madre's fault.

'You were wise to get Analise away, do you suppose Arena and Isla went too?' J'adore asked, praising his younger brother's action. 'This tempts me ever so much to visit home again, 'tis a shame the journey would take to long'. J'adore would never leave the safety of Nova Scotia again he supposed, unless it was to visit the nearby ports or something.

J'adore put a hand to his brother shoulder, 'Since I am the Patriarch of the Austral family now, in Nova Scotia at least, this makes you my Second in Command, if any thing should happen to me...' he didn't need to finish, his brother knew what he was going to say.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread