Bro Love
[html]

occgoodnessss

Te brother looked glumly too, and nodded at his hermano, "Madre was always secretive, even with myself and the others but.. i do not know. Maybe she got sick of keeping secrets." He watched as J'adore scowled to himself and wished he knew what his brother was thinking, wished sometimes he knew what his daughter was thinking too. His life would be made infinitely easier if he could read the minds of others. The earth and chocolate man rubbed at his face with a paw, still not stopping his pacing backwards and forwards along the grass and leaf litter.

"What else could I do? A young pup would have stood no chance against trained thugs. As for my brother and sister, of them I do not know. They were still at home when I set off and it seemed like they intended to remain for some time." J'adore's hope of returning to Santander was not returned by the younger man, he had no wish to return to the place of his birth, the memories of it were too overwhelming and too fresh, his mate was not even a year deceased and he had put himself as far away from her burial site as possible.

He stopped pacing as J'adore put a hand on his shoulder and looked up, the matching gazes of white meeting. He nodded, none of them needed to finish that question and hopefully it would not for a long long time, many years into the future. Then suddenly,

"My mate was Italian... I met her up there while I was searching..." The brown man's voice cracked slightly and wavered. He realised he had never cried for his lost mate, at the time of her death he had been too busy trying to make sure that his daughter did not die from starvation. Then after that too busy looking after her, his thoughts always revolved around Analise and the white eyed man would not have it any other way. Though now while she was safe and he could worry less for her, a small trickled down his cheek as he looked away from his brother and up through the trees to the sky.

<style type="text/css">
.Leonfreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eeeeee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #969595; }
.Leonfreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5d; text-align:center;}
.Leonfreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Leonfreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#bebebe; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eeeeee; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5d5d5d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Leonfreeb1-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Leonfreeb1-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px solid #969595; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread