The first step
[html]

thanks Smile

He was so full of energy and life. Being accepted by Jefferson, he wanted to show this to him, how he could use this to exercise his potential in this pack. However, as Jefferson had said, he would need to seek audience with two certain wolves. Noah and Ookami. He had known so little of the two, however, he had over heard his father speak of a wolf he met that went by the name Ookami when he assisted Angelique in healing people. Where would he even start to search for one of the two wolves. He had no information on where they take residence.

As he gazed up to the blue sky that littered with clouds, he felt a calm moment at that point. He gave a little smile as he laid down, the winds creating a lullaby. He was on the brink of falling asleep.

However, before his eyes closed together, they were opened immediately as a voice came from near. He sat up and looked, only to find another wolf was present. As he looked at the wolf, he saw he was white as well. Since he was an unknown wolf, he was then stricken with shyness. However, the wolf gave his name, which happened to be one of the wolves he was looking for. "Oh, hello. I'm Carwyn, son of Pendzez and Xeris. Jefferson asked me to look for you."

<style type="text/css">
.car-mtns b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.car-mtns .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.car-mtns p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.car-mtns {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#A7C9EA; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1gm77o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread