The Territory
[html]

I know this is really late and short, I am soooooo sorry! As this gets going, the post will be longer, I just didn't really know what to say >_< word count: 300!

Shanta dipped her head in mutual respect as Sakari explained her presence out here. No matter who she was talking to, everyone deserved respect. She knew it could anger her if someone showed no respect. She thought of the jars and what was in them. "The herbs, you mean?" she asked Sakari curiously. She hadn't really investigated the jarred herbs in the Town Hall, but she had seen some sage and basil, herbs she was very familiar with. She could probably help Sakari on her expedition. "Would you like to come with me? I'm going up towards the D'alli Ranger Station, we could go together." she offered her companionship. The trip wouldn't take too long, about five hours or so. She would try to familiarize herself as much as possible. If she could find any old human establishments, she might find interesting treasures.

Shanta looked down at the small Sedali. Then she realized something, she was looking way down. ugh, I am an idiot she thought to herself. Her mind had been so busy with the thought of a friend she had forgotten her current form. She willed herself to change, the process took a very short time, only about 2 minutes. She shook her head, "Please excuse my lack of courtesy." She usually felt awkward when with someone but in a different form, unless for a specific reason. She looked at Sakari and then to the forest. She could imagine the things that would fill her satchel on the way home. Maybe she would find pretty feathers or beads for dream catchers. She wanted to make a nice one for the stables, and some to decorate her soon to be hut. Shiloh was working on huts for the whole tribe, turning a big two story house into numerous smaller huts.

<style type="text/css">
.Shantafreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5b339a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a0b6c6; }
.Shantafreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d6a8c; text-align:right;}
.Shantafreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Shantafreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d1e8f9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... frrb01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #24143d; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d6a8c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Shantafreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #f6f4f6; margin:0 auto;}
.Shantafreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3d6a8c; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread