My Little Lolita
[html]

Dear little Maggie….

The Princess couldn’t remember a time when her mother gave her attention the way Cheshire was giving her interest. She was reveling in it, he was paying genuine attention to her, and the girl loved to be in the center of attention regardless of who was around her. He seemed so gentle, so caring, and the little girl found it hard to pay attention to what the male before her was saying.

Magnolia watched Undertaker as he spoke, not really absorbing what the man was saying. He mentioned prostitution, which Maggie was unfamiliar with, but didn’t bother interrupting his story so she just nodded. He continued to talk about his father, but Magnolia only listened to the end of what he was saying when he asked about Niro. Magnolia gave him a frown. “Niro’s okay, I guess, but we don’t talk very much. He’s only taking care of me because my mom threw me on him. He has a mate, Amaranth, and she’s nice. But I’m by myself mostly. Dads just suck, a lot, I guess…” she trailed off, thinking about Niro. And then she realized she really and truly didn’t care about him. She’d grow up and live on her own eventually and wouldn’t have to live around her father who was never really there.

<style type="text/css">
.Magnfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7b5af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Magnfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Magnfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... liafrb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #b7b5af; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Magnfreeb2-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3f3e37; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread