Tree Tops and Fleeting Hawks
[html]

WC: 252 OOC: Sorry bout the lateness

------

It seemed that Niro’s demonstration did well, she seemed quite enthralled by it and Marahute always liked chasing after the leather. As he pulled it in back to him, he whistled for her to calm and took the leather up again. Dierdre’s question caught Niro off guard, but he smiled.

It’s fishing wire. I used a bit from the stables in my pack. it’s the best thing to use that will not distract the birds. other string will get them confused and they wouldn’t like the game much.

He explained, pulling on the little bit of fishing line. He knew it was strong, but not too strong the bird would have him off his feet in seconds if one managed to get it, though that didn’t mean it never happened. In fact Marahute had Niro on his back a few times. She was a strong eagle and her grabbign something suddenly didn’t give the man much time to move or drop the line. He put the line a little closer for Dierdre to get a better look at it.

“I actually had to experiment with different strings before getting it right. There wasn’t really anyone to give me real instructions other than my book.”

He said. The book that had started it all was now in his home. He didn’t need to use it as a reference as much as he used to. He had nearly memorized the book from cover to cover.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread