New Paths
Mizu listened to the girl carefully as she spoke of the problem. There isn't a cut. It hurts him to have his leg touched. It also hurts him to walk. She thought a moment. It could be various things. "Well.. There are lots of things that this could be. He could have a hairline fracture, or a more serious fracture. He could have a bone chip that grinds against his bone which could cause him pain. The only thing I could really do is to give him some herbs to numb the pain or I could cut his leg open and look to see if I can find the problem." Mizu spoke the things that came to her from the top of her head. She hadn't performed surgery in quite a while but she was sure it would be no problem. She would just have to review her books and make sure that her guesses were plausable.

"I have quite a few herbs that can be used for pain relief or for making him fall asleep when the pain gets unbearable. I don't have them with me in my bag at the moment but I have them hidden away not to far from here." When Mizu first arrived she had thought it best to dig up holes and bury all her herbs. She knew exactly where she had put them. She thought that maybe if she were lucky they would start to grow, but the possiblity of that happening was pretty slim. In any case she would help nonetheless if need be.

Messages In This Thread