The Tide is Pulling Me Deeper.
I didn't see the welcome.welcome before, so Thanks!!!(:

Mizu smiled at the words that the female provided her. There was a chance she could be accpeted. The next words were the ones that Mizu had been expecting. She thought for a moment, wanting to word her thoughts carefully. "Well, I am a skilled fisher and am open to teaching it to anyone that wants to learn the skill. I am fluent in English, of course... Spanish, Turkish, Japanese and I am in the process of learning Italian. Again I am willing to teach. One more thing is I am a healer. I know how to do minor surgery, I can stich up wounds and have lots of knowledge with herbs." Mizu felt a little like she was bragging but the female asked for her skills so she spoke them.

Mizu's hope for being accepted continued to grow. Here she was, talking to a woman that could accept her and the feeling that it was all up to the female made her nervousness grow as well. She took a shaky breath, keeping her eyes low and ears back. Her tail wagged rythmically though, she couldn't keep it still. She searched the ground with her eyes and her ears flicked every now and then. I'm so close!

Messages In This Thread