[M] Odd One Out
[html]

cool

Io would of raised her hands if they were not currently pinned to the ground, 'Okay, okay, okay'. She simply nodded as he mentioned Neo, 'I can't be held responsible for what he does, but I doubt he's going to edge any closer'. Horses were not the bravest animals, flighty prey animals they were. Io shifted her position slightly, not trying to escape however, she intended to keep her cool.

Io nodded, doubting her ability to act scared, but thinking quickly of a compremise, 'I may have trouble acting scared' she paused for dramatic effect, closing her eyes as if she was going to leave it there, 'But I can struggle'. She wiggled about a bit to demonstrate. She would have no problem struggling like she did acting scared.

'Io Berlin' she stated firmly, 'Or Vesper Grace' she added in a different tone, her secondary personality showing for a small part of a second. She giggled slightly at his next question, before lowering her voice and answering, 'No'. She toyed with the idea of continuing, finally deciding a man like him would want more of an explaination, 'Some idiot already got there, oh but don't worry' she said cooly, 'He's dead, jumped of a castles battlements'.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread