a guide to holistic living
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... scroll.gif); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-top: 35px; padding-bottom: 35px;">

[Ohhh noess. Catch him!]

"Yeahhh, I keep hoping Phoenix might come back everyday. Whenever I make a round along the borders, I always keep my senses alert in case I might catch a sign of him. But nothing. He went to go look for you guys, and I’m surprised he’s not back. I suppose he’s still out looking for Icarus and Kansas, which I guess could be interpreted as a bad sign." He paused, wishing he could take back the last thing he said. It was true – that was how he felt about it. But still, he knew that he shouldn’t have said it out loud. Not yet. Not until they had some sort of proof of that.

He brushed the fur from his eyes with his left hand and as it swept by his eyes, he noticed the symbol he had gotten tattooed there. When he lifted his arm away from his face, he studied the outline of Storm’s symbol before resting his hand in his lap once again. He knew that chapter in his life had been finished, but he couldn’t help thinking back to when he had first come to Storm. He had been so young and naïve. Strange how things changed so quickly.

"That would be wonderful." Phoenix had been a father for Dierdre which then made Ember a sister-in-law. It was sort of confusing, but that eventually led it to be that Pilot’s children were her nephews. It was strange to think how he had gotten himself tangled up in this family tree, but he loved being close to all of these people. He knew that he had ended up in the best family in the world. "I’m sure they would love to see their auntie," he told her with a smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread