A simple game of cat & mouse
[html]

Mati remember the days where she had been confined in her lupus form, back then she hadn't minded at all. The woman had been scared of the change when she was a young girl, and her very first shift had been painful and frightening. But Tony seemed to look forward to it, as he should. It wasn't something to be frightened of, and the use of various forms was convenient and exciting. But, sadly Mati had lost the luster that came with the shift and she had forgotten how special it was till Tony reminded her. Sometimes, I find it hard to paint. Like I lost my inspiration. Muse and inspiration were much more complicated then Mati thought right to try to explain to the pup. But, they were lost to her now. Her thoughts cluttered and distracted by the presence of the nasty mouse.

The woman didn't understand the pup's lack of awe. If nothing else it was a weapon, didn't boys like those? He didn't think it was interesting? It was made by a AniWaya tribesman, he gave it to my mother Anu as a symbol of the peace between the two packs. She explained, shifting to her lupus form so that she could grasp the spear and bring it down to the pup's eye level.

<style type="text/css">
.matijuly10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ae929a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matijuly10-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f809c; text-align:left;}
.matijuly10 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.matijuly10 {margin:0 auto; width:413px; background-color:#85d2eb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... july10.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d7c9cd; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f809c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matijuly10-border1 {width:415px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matijuly10-line1 {width:389px; border-bottom:1px dotted #5580a4; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread