I can feel it
[html]

There was nothing to be said to her comment. Anu took the silence as an agreement, but she replied with only the same amount of quiet. She was able to find peace here, without passing words between she and Artemis. The world was filled with enough voices, enough noise. It was nice to take in the quiet and those whispers of the birds around them and the wind that walked over the lake's surface. It filled her ears, and she watched as it rippled over the glass like waters.

A moment passed and the silver toned young female spoke. Her voice was hollow, void of true interest and lacking any compassion for her well being. Anu had not expected her to speak, and she turned to smile at the girl's outward looking gaze. The elder was quiet for a moment or two, and with an exhaling breath she replied, Tired. Her own tone was mater of fact and light compared to the emptiness she registered with the Marino's words. Too many days of winter, and my bones grow old. Anu explained, voice dragging as if it was as aged as her body. But, she turned them to something light and hopeful, Wish I was a youthful as you.

<style type="text/css">
.anumarch01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#41545A; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #9e9b93; }
.anumarch01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7B77; text-align:right;}
.anumarch01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anumarch01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d7d3c8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... arch01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7F7B77; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7B77; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.8x; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.anumarch01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #d7d3c8; margin:0 auto;}
.anumarch01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9e9b93; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread