It's too bad
[html]

I am sooo burning myself out today...

I'll be waiting here to meet you

She was actually on her way to take a look at Mew when the howl sounded. She slowed down her paste, wondering why Cer did not have any message of anything particular in her call. Maybe the younger female just wanted some company, and Colibri supposed it was not unwelcome. She felt brighter than she had done for a while. Lucifer had lifted her spirits, and Mew was not close to death. Of course, the loss of her daughter’s litter was hard, but if she could have chosen, Colibri would rather have wanted Mew to survive than the litter, and maybe her wish had been granted. Losing children was hard, she should know. So much tragedy.

She quickened her trot and floated toward Cercelee’s position in the lands, which was just beyond a few buildings. Her son’s scent went somehow unnoticed because her head was full of thoughts that she desperately tried to sort out. However, when she caught sight of the two wolves, her heart skipped quite a few beats. She hurried closer, eyes threatening popping out because of what she saw. Haku. It couldn’t be. Why? How! Why now! Why did everything fall apart around her, what had she done to deserve such .. No, she was not happy. Or, an odd happiness rose because it was a living proof that her son was alive and well, but.. She could not grasp it.

“What?” Colibri did not know what to say, as she entered the scene, obviously placing herself on some distance, and as far from Haku as possible. She could feel his hand strangling her, slowly suffocating her. Why did her nightmares come back? This was no nightmare, this was reality, and it made it so much more terrible. She began to shiver, ears flattened and she slightly crunched. “ Why.. What do you want.. Haku?”

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread