snowshoes and snowballs
[html]

She was in love. It was instantaneous, but a wonderful thing. Her life had been fortunate since arriving in Cour des Miracles in more ways than one. After she had met Ezra, things had lifted, fallen, and then soared once again. He was all she needed and he was someone she could not live without. The girl lifted her gaze to her adopted Father’s and smiled.

To see him happy was like candy. He was so admirable, noble, and the perfect form for a father. Ever was overjoyed to find that he had become one. Ayita and he had always had a flexible relationship it seemed to her, since Vigilante worked feverishly with his leader duties. Children would defiantly bring them together.

Ezra and I have built a small bungalow on the beach in the inlet near the stables,

The silver female said, appropriately changing the subject. She said this gently, warmly, hoping that Vigilante would take her comforting hints of them having an open door.

It is quite quiet… lovely actually. I welcome you, Ayita, and Liam and Noah to come visit anytime,

She softened her beaming smile now, realizing she was losing control of her emotions. The girl smoothed a crease out of her dress and adjusted her position.

But how has your life been, Vigilante?

Ever asked before immediately quieting. It was unusual for her to speak so much at a time, being the proper young hybrid she was.

<style type="text/css">
.jadeblossom-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadeblossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#536922; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadeblossom p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadeblossom {margin:0 auto; background-color:#899a64; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/11l3kg3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b4e31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:360px; border:1px solid #192109; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread