It's too bad
[html]
He very much disliked her words. This did not fit with the plans he had made. He had no idea what he had expected, but he would have wanted things to be more simple. It would have been so much easier.. If... Haku shook his head. What had made him fail? The echo of his own heartbeats had been overwhelming, and adrenaline had flushed through his body like the most effective drug. Yes, he had failed and he admitted it. Nevertheless. The platinum eyed female spoke, and his face darkened a bit when he received the words. It was not her position to say such things. She had failed so greatly and now she was trying to boss around, thinking everything would be better? Oh no, that excuse and reasoning did absolutely not work. Not on him, he was immune.

“Do not tell me what to do, Mother He put pressure on the last word, giving her a light warning glance, something in his eyes telling the other female without words that he could easily do things a second time. She was no match. “I have come to stay and I must admit I expected a warmer welcome than this.” That was only half true. He knew she would not approve, but he did not know she lived here before he came upon the borders. Mew was here, and that was a wolf he still somewhat cared about. Colibri was just a little annoyance on his path. He knew shit about the existing ranks, and knew he was the villain in an occupied area. He did not follow their rules though.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread