My minds a blood bath
[html]

ooc...I only put the warning because she may get a bit angry and swear since she has issues >.>

Amaranth found herself happily cradling her son. the mood swings she suffered from were swift and came and went. Her mother told her she would have slight mood swings but wouldn't be bad. She found them terrible snapping at a deaf and blind infant. She could only hope that within days she could get herself under control.

Niro had come to join her he had been working hard on their little cave really turning it into a house. looking up at him with a glare she began to speak.
"May god help him for he looks like me. I only hope that he travels on the right path" She said. She smiled looking at the pup happily filling his belly. Maybe it was this that caused her to be happy right now. The connection between mother and child. The endorphins that were released through moments like this were strong enough to turn her anger and sorrow into pleasure and joy.

She could tell Niro had heard her snap at Jiva she had never before though having Ayita around calmed her.
"Yes we do need to do everything we can to help him She said her mind frothing with feelings. Jiva stopped suckling as she looked at him. He gave this squealing yawn that mad her confused.

She found herself trapped in her mind. Horrid thoughts crossed her mind why deal with any pups now two were dead she could kill him to. She was a murder she felt that way. She felt trapped with him unable to do what she wanted. She murdered her daughters they never had a chance at life she had never given them that chance at life. Her little knowledge of mothering and her age caused the two girls to parish. Had she waited had she not been in such a rush they might be alive too.

Snapping out of it she looked at Niro. holding out the child to him she didn't want to hold him now anymore. She was finding her mind to be corrupt maybe haku had gotten to her after all. Maybe she was becoming a demon slowly only time would tell.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread