[P] Ticket to Doom or Destiny
[html]

Word Count → 248
OOC: Sorry for the delay.

Darkness, as usual, was all too ready to introduce himself when asked; he wondered why he hadn't done so sooner, starting to forget about the rock incident already. "I'm Darkness, another loner. Nice to meet you, Layla." She was returning the immediate friendliness, which made his tail start wagging faster; when he got himself in situations like this, others rarely gave him a second thought, and when they got to know him they would run for some strange reason. But here was Layla, returning the sociable greeting that he was giving her. There was never a problem with making a new friend.

The change of subject unsettled him slightly. He had been ready to start a nice, long, casual conversation, and now the attention was back on his slip. Had it really sounded that bad? His yelp had likely made it seem like he was falling into a pit of pointed rocks, but his shoulder only felt sore, that was all. He didn't need hospitality at the moment. He wasn't going to stay around the area for long at this rate, so why bother staying in a camp?

"Thanks, but I'm fine," Darkness replied, trying to stand straight. Pain shot up his shoulder, but there was absolutely nothing that a bit of pressure couldn't fix. Heck, he had survived a falling wooden plank - or so he thought - without any major head injuries, so a little trip over a rock and slightly down a mountain was nothing.<style>
.kfree-03 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.kfree-03 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.kfree-03 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.kfree-03 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.kfree-03 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.kfree-03 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread