Tree Tops and Fleeting Hawks
[html]

OOC: Do you think we should start bringing this to a close? Also sorry for the latenes Smile
WC: 264

“Fishing wire?” She questioned inspecting the material in front of her. She sniffed at it and tilted her head slightly to the right, “Interesting.” Was all she managed to say. She sighed and took a step back to give Niro his space. She smiled, “You are very interesting.” She said waving her tail happily.

She took a moment to listen to him speak about a book, and then she smiled. “The next time we meet, I would like to see this book of yours.” She said gazing up at Niro. “I think the book you got this from would be very interesting to read.”

She was really good at reading, and she quite enjoyed it. She couldn’t write, the reason behind that was obvious, but she could read and enjoyed the things she learned while reading the pages of old books. Her ability to read was taught to her by her adopted father who was of the Luperci; reading was also where she learned about all the plants, flowers, and herbs she so much enjoyed.

Silently she thought to herself, if she was ever turned into a Luperci, or if she ever decided to make an old human structure her den. She would make sure it was filled with books. From the floor to the ceiling there would be books in her den, and she would make sure that whatever book she scavenged was taken care of and protected. She laughed silently to herself; I’m beginning to see that the hawk is not my only obsession. She told herself with a small soft chuckle.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread