[j] one does one's best
((If Tal had known about it, he'd have turned tail and fled in the other direction. LOL Thanks to Azza, he's super paranoid about that kind of thing happening to Liam. LOL))

Bi-colored eyes took in the battered state of the leader. "We've been better than you, it seems. Pretty nasty injuries you have there. Has anyone treated them?" He spoke honestly, and without thought, his eyes assessing the leader. He realized what he'd said, and how it could be taken, and gave a rueful laugh. "Not too polite for someone wanting to join a pack....Guess Liam rubbed off on me more than the other way around." He ruffled the pup's fur gently, smiling at him.

Liam watched Bangle strumming the instrument, not even noticing the approach of the leader until he spoke. His gaze darted over to the leader, then back to Bangle. The instrument fascinated him. Everything about the other male fascinated him. His tail wagged gently as he shrugged off his father's touch. He approached Bangle, placing his paws on the rock, sniffing at the instrument curiously. "What's that? It sounds pretty. I can't wait until I have hands to do things like that too."

Tal glanced at bangle and Liam, then stood. He wasn't as tall as the leader, which made it easier to show submission in his posture. He could have stayed sitting, but that might have come across as rude too. He offered his hand to Shawchert to shake. "It's good to see you again, sir. I'm hoping your offer to stay here is still open to Liam and I. We hunt well together. I also have healing knowledge I can share. As for the arts, I sing a bit, but my strength lays in writing and teaching." He gave an easy, if nervous, smile to the male.

Messages In This Thread