oh mama please help me won't you hold my hand
"So am I just big brother to Sirius and Apollo or to all of them?" She smiled. Did he wonder if she wanted him as her son? "Jazper...I love you just like you were one of my own children. So you are big brother to all of them, not just Sirus and Apollo. She nuzzled him back as he came over, seeking her affection. He tail wagged briefly.

"They've already started saying small words. They usually start talking around the time their eyes open fully. Sirus and Apollo are a little behind Noah and taliesin, but that's because they are almost two weeks younger. The size difference made it almost apparent which pups were the older of them. This is when we help them learn by talking to them, even though they don't talk back. Your mother Dierdre had a slight lisp forever becasue I wasn't around other wolves much when she should have been learning to talk. She was very slow learning to talk correctly.

That brought the mother to a point in her mind. Jazper...I know you miss Dierdre, but would you be willing to copnsider Lucifer and myself your parents?

Messages In This Thread