Footprints in the sand
[html]

It seemed he and she were kindred spirits in some strange way. She had failed Gabriel. She had failed God. He had failed everything. It brought the most miniscule smile to her dark features; hearing of another's misfortune only served to fuel a sense of enjoyment in the Lykoi that should never have been there. He was wrong, however, to believe it was a worse mistake. Auburn curls were tossed to the side as she listed to the man, this Niro Takekuro, speak. She didn't offer her hand in response as she mulled over his words. Touching was not on her agenda. Especially not a wolf, not matter how compassionate.

"Perhaps you find yourself unable to replace your daughters. What you do not see is the difference within yourself and my own father. You are young. I believe Gabriel de le Poer has grown too old to love, and he loved me little to begin with." Declaring parentage would have never happened in the past; perhaps she was growing up, able to admit with proud air to her voice that Gabriel de le Poer brought her into the world. Without that tie, she had nothing. She didn't acknowledge Faolin. "To fail Inferni is to fail my father. I do not belong there." Her insecurity would be her undoing, she knew.

Crimson eyes turned toward the ocean. "But I suppose I belong nowhere, not anymore," she whispered. Her words carried out over the sea, and offered some sort of comfort. She knew it was wrong. She belonged with Ezekiel. Under Gabriel's careful watch. In her youth, she had been called a princess; where did the princess run away to? When did she fail sanity? It all brought a pretty laugh to pretty features, as tears soaked into russet fur.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread