in the kingdom of the sun
[html]

WC: 413

Niro was glad Princess was taking this much better than Vigilante, he’d had enough with the yelling and accusing. He smiled at her words. It was not a very happy smile, but one full of fear for the future. He wasn’t sure he should have anymore. He had been a horrible father to his daughters already. Now he would have more children to be a horrible father to. He hadn’t made his mind up that he would. He would try with all his might to be better, but then it felt so unfair to his daughters, especially to Maggie who was here, but she never gave him the chance to make anything up to her. Her happy little demeanor when her mother had her was all but gone.

“Ayita accepted it well enough, Amaranth was the one to tell her, but uh... I know i may have to stay clear of Vigilante for a while.”

Niro rubbed his cheek avoiding Princess’ eyes. He was certain he was not on Vigilante’s happy list right now, not after the outburst the man had made when Niro gave him the news, he supposed it was better going on him rather than Amaranth who had enough stress right now. Remembering she’d asked about Amaranth he spoke.

“She’s... she’s confused I think, scared, and excited a bit too, it’s hard to tell sometimes.”

His voice was slightly distant. He wasn’t sure how she felt, and he knew he should, but how could he? When her moods were changing every few minutes, and that was bad even for her, who’d always had mood swings. He did give a genuine smile when she spoke about Haven taking care of them all.

“And I think you all take good care of him as well.”

Niro said. It was good that some were having a happily ever after. He knew she was going to be a good mother. She did seem to be doing such a good job, chuckling a little as the pups were being pups. He wondered absently how his would look, how they would act. He knew that even though he had daughters, each one had been different. Maggie used to be so out going and very happy... that was until she came to live with him. Maybe it was those that lived with him that turned dark? His happy look turned distant once again.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread