Ugata Hia Aninoquisi Ale Uwagudidisv
In between his own task, he would look up to watch the AniWayan light up the fire, and she surely had some good skills in that. He heard they had fire-tending ranks in AniWaya, but he wasn't expecting her to belong to said tiers. Yet, when he dripped some of the blood on the vial, he felt her curious look, completed with her formal question. Well, fair enough, it wasn't everyone that saved blood from their kill.

"Well, I'm not sure if you heard of it yet, but the humans, long gone already, had multiple knowledges they called "sciences". And one of those, which I dedicate myself mostly, was named "alchemy", and it is about using both magic and chemistry - which is the study of the substances - to explain the changes of the world, among other things. To some of the experiments, I need various chemicals and substances. Since I never know when I'll need something, I always make sure to save some whenever I'm able. In this case, blood." He explained carefully to the white female, making sure to give enough information for her to understand his motives.

Once he was done with the sticks, he sat with crossed legs, one hand holding his chin still as he stared the dancing flames in front of them. Fire. He loved that element. Not only for its destructive power, but also for its ability to mend different things togehter and renew the soil. It could be warm and welcoming, as well as powerful and undomitable. Somehow, he identified himself with fire. He was a naturally calm and warm person, but if needed be, he could be as dangerous as those seemingly innocent ambers.

She spoke again, bringing his purple gaze towards her and out from his inner admiration section. For a second, he wasn't really sure of what to say. Actually, he wasn't really sure why he made a such a drastic change. He just... did. "How should I put this... I not sure of this myself but... I guess I've seen enough bloodspill and war for a lifetime. I suppose somewhere inside me, I'm done fighting, and all I want is to live a calm life for now on." He spoke softly with quite some long pauses, something rare on him. "Not that I wouldn't fight to defend a good cause; don't get me wrong. It's just that... I don't feel like I was born to fight. I feel like I was meant for something else, but the necessity to have to figth everyday for my life back in my former pack forced me to become a warrior." The grayish man spoke, gesticulating with his hands here and there in small gestures.

He then looked back to the shaman's emerald eyes, trying to see if she could understand what he meant, and something told him she did.

A sudden freezing gush of air whispered on his ear unspoken words, and he moved his head around, trying to find the source. The two of them were, rather clearly, sensitive to the spiritual world, and that sudden wind made his mind click. It might have been the cat's vitae finally leaving his body, but it might as well be just a wandering spirit. If it was General Winter, Liev would've known.

Messages In This Thread