A new home, but the same feelings
[html]

OOC:No worries, i really needed a reply! thank you!

Coppery red fur emerged from the bushes, Her Blue eyes filled up with tears. She was home once more. No fires, No fights, No bodies, it was peaceful. She ran up to her mother, who was waiting for her at the edge of the town with her brothers and her father. "Mother! Father! Kie! Marrok! oh how i have missed you all so much!" all her family and friends came to greet her, how she missed them all so much.

It was Perfect, she was back play fighting with her brothers, laughing with her father at his terrible jokes, and making medicine with her mother. She explored her old home, her old territory, running through her favorite field with her brothers, swimming in the pool of water under the waterfall. Playing games with her best friend Lia. It was truly a perfect day. After a long day she returned to her mother. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" her mother said fading away, her dream was fading, her perfect world was all fading away.

And with a snap she was back in reality, opening her eyes to see who had awaken her, Blue-ish green eyes staring at her, Nervously apologizing for waking her. She wasn't a very big wolf, smaller than most, with a white coat slightly dusted with mud and dirt. She was a pretty wolf. "Don't worry, I was only resting. My name is Clarice, I am a subordinate of the Dahlia de Mai pack, and you are?"

<style>
.clarice-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clarice-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clarice-t52 b {color:#07181E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.clarice-t52 {background-color:#0A2E3C; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1KhI4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #98D4EB; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#12323E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.clarice-t52-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.clarice-t52 .inner {margin:75px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#07181E;}
.clarice-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #07181E; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread