can i feel a chemical reaction?
[html]

Word Count → 276 :: <3

Niro was quiet as the dog tried to save himself. Then finally got the answer he was looking for, and he wasn’t sure he liked it or not, as rude as he had been so far, but Vigilante had told him that unless he was threatening to kill or otherwise distress the balance of the pack he was to proceed. He was quiet, and it seemed Marahute was a good distraction. He smiled as the man said that she was a dangerous creature.

I know she is. She’s a good asset though. She is a golden eagle, my companion... well one of them. Now as for getting in over here? A name would help, and a reason why we should allow you into the protection of the pack.

Niro said eyeing the man, wondering what the man would have up his sleeve now. Niro would accept most anything, it was his duty really, but he didn’t have to tell the man this right away... or even at all. Marahute’s eyes kept to the dog man, not making a sound, but this was normal for the bird. She was just like any other Golden Eagle, quiet unless absolutely needed to be heard. Though one thing was not wanting to keep quiet. Niro knew he’d have to hurry now as Jiva was getting hungry, and he wasn’t exactly the one to feed the pup... not untill he was weened, but that was much too early now. He rubbed the leather hoping to sooth his child but was quiet waiting for the answer that would be soon to come.

<style>
.niro-texteagle-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:178px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.niro-texteagle {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.niro-texteagle .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.niro-texteagle .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.niro-texteagle p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.niro-texteagle b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Table by Sie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread