And My Dreams Complicate It
[html]

OOC: That wasn't a bad post at all <3 WC:455

If you gain the world by trading your soul
remember you reap just what you sow, there's no one to save you now.

Ja, I know you love my cooking. Plus, for some reason I'm better at it. the woman spoke to him,cocking a teasing grin to the man, knowing he might be sore about her telling him that she cooks better, but instead of Venom getting mad like he normally did, he chuckled and went up behind Panda and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Panda flinched slightly at the random touch (she always flinched the first second she was touched, it was more of reflex than anything) but then she was almost like putty in his arms. He rested his head on her shoulder (he was already taller than her by now. He was getting older by the day, stronger, taller as well. I'm glad someone else noticed besides me. the man had spoken back to her, whispering it into her ear which had sent a shiver up the woman's spine that he could feel on his chest and all the way down where they were touching furs. When the woman had been in the middle of gutting the second fish, Panda's attention had been caught by the sound and smell of someone else entering the room.

Coal circled, chocolate eyes had moved from the fish to the two that had entered the room. They both were interesting enough looking. The unique, hazel eyes of the man had also moved to the two women, and his grip on Panda's hips had loosened and slowly he pulled his hands away from her. He would smoothly move a pace or two away from Panda as well. The gray and white blotched woman would speak to Panda and Venom. Panda had put down her fish on the stone counter she was working on and she turned to the two. My name is Panda. He is Venom. It's nice to meet you, Fiachra, Fedora. the woman spoke, a friendly smile on her maw as she looked to the two. the one by the name Fedora had bowed and covered her eyes to show submission Panda believed and it struck Panda slightly odd for a moment before Panda realized that the woman was not of the pack yet. So I'm guessing you're showing her around, eh? We're pretty new here ourselves, but Anathema is pretty small so I mean, it's not too hard to get used to. the woman spoke almost pointlessly to the other two women, just because she could really.

We're about to cook our lunch. Are ya'll hungry? I'm sure the pack has some meat in storage if you want to take from there.. Panda mentioned. I'll cook it for ya... she added onto her words, a small pause between the two sentences put into play.

<style type="text/css">
.swirlgray_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#714595; letter-spacing:1px; }
.swirlgray_02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.swirlgray_02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.swirlgray_02 {margin:0px auto; width:440px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3772/swirl01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread