Beaten, Bruised, and Scarred
[html]

out of character text

There was a sense of timidness in the air that Tala was unsure of. There was often wolves who requested to join packs in such nature, but this felt...different. Domonick said that this stranger wished to join the pack and the dapple head of the female nodded in understanding. Well, in that case she was glad she had shown up. Because of Jefferson's leave to Aniwaya as of late she was in charge of such duties lately. That, and the attitude of the leader might have run this poor boy off with just a few words. It was rare that the gentle nature of the woman came in handy.

Tala watched and listened to each male speak. One after the other they put in their pieces of information and Tala listened with perked charcoal ears. "Well, it seems to me like you could use a home of peace." Her feminine rasp was gentle as of the moment, her amber eyes tender. "I think we can find a place for you here, using your talents and attributes to work for the pack as a whole. We are dreamers, but we work together for those dreams. Venema, I will not turn you away to a death as cruel as you claim." Her head dipped in welcome as she gave soft eyes to Domonick in thanks for her summoning.

"I welcome you to Phoenix Valley, I don't doubt you'll fit right in here in no time. We are all family here." And with that, Tala wagged her shortened tail at the pair before she turned, using her shoulders to urge the two males to follow deeper into the pack. It was done. It was time to show this stranger just what this Valley pack was made of.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread