Exploring the Fellow
[html]

WC: 333 OOC: Woot shaw actually posted!!! <3

Shawchert was making his way to the Shattered coast, he needed a shore that didn’t belong in his pack, and though he had one shore, it didn’t mean he couldn’t use others for his own thoughts to be swept out to sea, besides the walk would do the man some good. It helped him sort his mind out. As usual his son was with him. The spectral image his son could have possibly been if he had not been crudely murdered. He was quiet for not, but when the pup-ghost made a sudden head jerk Shaw couldn’t help but look in that general directiion. He saw what the boy had, could he really see? There was a man sliding down a steep slope, and it looked like he was in some trouble. The large brute deftly hurried to the man.

“Are you alright? That was some slide!”

Shawchert asked, not thinking about how embarrassed the wolf would be now that he had a witness as well. He just wanted to make sure the man was alright. His son was right next to him, but Shaw knew he couldn’t be seen so he ignored the boy for now, knowing he would be ok with it. Shaw’s hand went out to help the man up if needed, it looked like a pretty nasty fall, though it seemed the man was conscious at least. He wasn’t sure there weren’t any broken bones, but how was he to find out? Shawchert was no medic so he hoped that the man was just fine.

“The name’s Shawchert by the way, I’m sorry if I am bothering you, I just want to make sure you’re ok.”

Shaw’s kindness was mostly due to how he had seen the world lately, and seeing it as cold and cruel as it had been he thought that if there wasn’t at least one nice wolf in the world, that it would god to shit.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread