[P] Sea Worn Shore
[html]
OOC: Sorry about the length ^^;

Domonick moaned, he felt like someone hit him as hard as they could in the ass. Sand covered his muzzle; he sat up, brushing off the sand. ”Damn, damn, damn, clumsy ass.” He sat where he was, his rear still hurting. ”Stupid rocks.” he snapped his jaw at the rocks and let out a small growl.

He let out a huff, ”I’m gonna die soon with the way things are going.” He shook his head, getting the rest of the sand off his face. He moved his body around while sitting down, stretching out his legs, moving his toes, flexing his arms, and fingers, making sure that everything was fine, not broken.

He rolled his head around, ”At least nothing’s broken, that’s the last thing I need at the moment.” He let out a small laugh, to be honest; he thought the fall was funny. He could only imagine how he looked rolling down the rocks. He scratched the back of his head, ”Gotta be more careful.”

Domonick heard someone, is ears perked, he looked up, ”Oh, hello. Yeah, I’m okay.” he smiled, ”Just a fall, used to it.” he let out a laugh. He lifted himself up off the ground, brushing his hands together to get rid of the sand.

He dipped his head slightly and smiled, ”My name’s Domonick, from Phoenix Valley, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen you before.” He knew the wolf wasn’t from the same pack, he smelled of a scent he didn’t recognize. His tail wagged behind him, his ears perked up.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread