A new home, but the same feelings
[html]

OOC:It's okay, no worries!

Clarice crawled out of from under her temporary resting spot and sat up as the she wolf in front of her let out a sigh. The she wolf whom sat in front of her addressed herself as Delilah, also a subordinate in the Dehlia de Mai pack. "Pleasant to meet you too Delilah." Clarice responded with a dip of her head. Clarice wondered were Delilah had come from, who she was, who her family is, what her history is.

Clarice took a moment to view her surroundings, It was a pleasant day, nice and breezy. Sunlight rays shining through the tree canopy's. She noticed two squirrels rummaging in the underbrush a distance away. There life was so different from hers. Clarice wondered what it was like to be a squirrel, she wondered if they hurt emotionally, if they had feelings. if they loved, if they hated. She was starting to upset herself so she stopped thinking about squirrels and looked in her bag to check to see if everything was there.

Her whole life was in that bag and she couldn't afford to loose anything. She hadn't known this she wolf long enough to be able to trust her with her life, but hopefully she will soon, the she wolf looked eager to be a friend of hers, and that gave Clarice hope. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw that everything was intact.

Focusing back on Delilah, who was focused on her, she noticed the she wolf go a little uneasy as she asked Clarice if she wanted her to leave. "No its okay, I was just resting from a very tiring journey. Just out of curiosity, would you like to join me? I was just going to explore the territory. What do you say?"

<style>
.clarice-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clarice-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clarice-t52 b {color:#07181E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.clarice-t52 {background-color:#0A2E3C; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1KhI4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #98D4EB; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#12323E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.clarice-t52-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.clarice-t52 .inner {margin:75px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#07181E;}
.clarice-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #07181E; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread